If you have been injured in a car accident – whether as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, cyclist or other – you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries. The accident must have been contributed to or caused by the negligence of the other driver.
How we can help
Websters Lawyers have specialist car accident injury lawyers who can assist you to:
- Make a claim.
- Find the necessary information to support your claim.
- Assess the compensation to which you may be entitled.
Our lawyers will consider the extent to which your injuries impact on your daily life, your capacity to earn an income and your medical and other expenses.
It is important to obtain legal advice early. That allows us to conduct the investigations necessary to support your claim, for example:
- Interviewing witnesses.
- Obtaining photographs of the vehicles.
- Visiting the accident scene.
It is often this evidence that makes a significant difference to the outcome of your claim.
Did you know?
There are a couple of little-known but important facts about claims:
- A claim can be made even if the identity of the other driver is not known or they can’t be located.
- Even if your claim can’t be settled because you are receiving treatment or for some other reason, you can still make an application for an interim payment of compensation to assist you when you are unable to earn an income.
Assessing your case
We offer a free, no obligation initial consultation in which we can meet to discuss your claim.
We will explain to you the process involved in making a claim and whether your case can be conducted on a No Win No Fee basis.
When you choose a lawyer to handle your car accident compensation claim you need to be absolutely sure that not only do they have the knowledge and skills to effectively handle the matter, but also that they will provide the level of service that you expect.
For further information, read our Car Accident Injury Claims Brochure.