Why Choose Websters Lawyers?
If you need a lawyer, the chances are that you’re going through a tough time. It’s an unfortunate fact but it also highlights the importance of choosing a lawyer who is compassionate, who listens, and who can understand your situation.
That’s why it’s important to choose the right lawyer the first time.
Websters Lawyers has built its excellent reputation by demonstrating these qualities. We understand that:
- Your legal issue is important.
- You want to keep legal fees to a minimum.
- You want excellent communication from your lawyer.
- You want your matter to be managed as effectively as possible.
- You want your lawyer to work with you to get the job done.
Excellent client service is our top priority and we achieve this by employing great lawyers who love what they do. Our team are known for their friendliness and down-to-earth approach to legal issues. They will look at the big picture and achieve outcomes that work for you. They also practice in legal areas in which they have genuine interest and we support their personal interests and pursuits.
Why? Because at Websters Lawyers we believe that happy lawyers make happy clients.
And the proof is in the pudding – just look at our Client Testimonials.
But that’s not all. We are one of the few legal firms to offer a full range of legal services – everything from drafting wills to high level building disputes. That means that whatever your issue, we have someone with the expertise to assist you.
Excellent client service is so important to us that we will:
- Reach agreement with you and confirm in writing how we will help you.
- Give you a fee estimate and specific details of our fee structure.
- Keep you updated about the progress of your matter and provide you with regular reports.
- Endeavour not to keep you waiting for more than 5 minutes when attending our offices. We will discount our time spent with you if we have been unavoidably delayed.
- Return your telephone calls as soon as possible or by close of business on the following day. If it takes us longer, we will not charge you for the solicitor’s time spent on that call.
And we don’t just talk the talk; we also walk the walk. As a valued client, we will seek your feedback about how we can improve the quality of our service. You can leave feedback via our Contact Us page, or by emailing or telephoning our Firm Principal, Ken Gluche.
Before making any decision, we invite you to simply come in and talk to us.
Our Six Fundamental Operating Principles
We work for you and acknowledge that as our client you deserve our attention and respect at all times.
We listen to your needs and ensure that you are fully informed and properly advised at all key stages.
We have the experience, competence and skill necessary to provide the legal service you need.
Through continuous and ongoing research and training we are up to date on all aspects of our areas of speciality.
Honesty & Integrity
At all times we will be open and honest and follow through on our commitments to you.
We work hard to achieve the best outcome for you in the circumstances of your case.