Adelady and Websters Lawyers: A great local Partnership
Here at Websters Lawyers, we love all things South Australian. We especially love a home-grown success story.
Take Adelady, for example.
Two local ladies, Hayley Pearson and Lauren De Cesare, decided to start a website celebrating the best of South Australia. With a female focus, there are no prizes for guessing how they came to call it Adelady.
It didn’t take long for word to spread and soon the site became a runaway success. Adelaide sat up and took notice, especially the good folks at Channel 9, who, coincidentally, were considering launching a new locally produced TV show.
And so Adelady – the TV incarnation – was born.
The show promises to take viewers on a journey of fun, style, fitness, food, fashion and be best events around town. In short, it’s “everything you’re into”.
Adelady is “two real girls getting amongst our awesome city and showing you the best SA has to offer” said Hayley. Lauren added that “[we] have created something that is filled with our favourite things.”
The show is bright and bubbly, much like Hayley and Lauren themselves, and is presented in a fresh new format that is sure to appeal.
And it gets better. Websters Lawyers is a sponsor of both the website and TV show.
Michelle Crichton, Managing Solicitor at Websters Lawyers, said that “as a truly South Australian law firm, we provide legal services that take into account the issues relevant to locals. With so many interstate firms now setting up in South Australia, we appreciate that it’s important for consumers to have an excellent local option.
“We have a proud track record of supporting home-grown events and talent. We believe it’s an important way to give back to our community and with its local content and positive message, Adelady was the perfect pairing for Websters Lawyers “
Tune into season 2 of Adelady from 24 February 2017 on Adelaide’s Channel 9.
Or check out the Adelady website, which includes great articles by some of our solicitors, including:
- De Facto Split: 7 ways to Avoid going to Court by Michelle Crichton
- 5 Reasons why you should have a Will by Elizabeth Burke
- I’m Pregnant and Scared I’ll lose my Job. What are my Rights? by Hayley Boswell
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Workplace Sexual Harassment, featuring Hayley Boswell
- Your Property Rights after Separation: Who gets what? by Michelle Crichton
- If I’m injured at work, can I take Legal Action? by Hayley Boswell
- How to stay out of trouble at your work Christmas Function by Hayley Boswell
- Drink Driving: Don’t start your New Year with a Bang by Naomi Hill
- How to make Separation as Painless as possible by Kaela Dore
- Broken Engagement: Who keeps the ring? by Michelle Crichton
- Drink Driving: Don’t get caught this Mad March by Naomi Hill
- I have a Small Business. Do I need a Trademark? By Vanessa Ho
- What to do if you think you’re being Underpaid
- Contesting Wills: Everything you need to know by Michelle Crichton
We had a fantastic time at our launch party for Adelady TV. Check out our gallery below.